BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Show and Tell...

Lindy Chaffin Start - Decatur, GA

Red as Jesse from Toy Story - 2010

The always fabulous Headless Horseman (here he looks ghostly)

Screamer!
There are some terrific pumpkin carvers out there, but Screamer was by far my favorite jack-o-lantern last year. Something about him "screamed" CREATIVE!!!
Happy Halloween, Y'all!

* * * * *

Pam Asberry * Dacula, GA

Nathan, October, 2005
I know it's a cliche, but they really do grow up too fast.
I am 5" 2", so when this picture was taken, I towered over my little guy.
My, what a difference six years makes!
My advice? Treasure every chaotic moment with your precious little trick-or-treaters this year.
Your big ones, too.

4 comments:

Lindy said...

Pam, Nathan has grown and it looks like you took lots of time to make memories. Happy Halloween! Lindy

Julee J. Adams said...

Great pictures--thanks guys!

Pam Asberry said...

I am sad about all the Halloweens I failed to take pictures, Lindy! If I had it to do over, I wouldn't miss a shot. But we really did make memories. I cherish them all!

Pam Asberry said...

Glad you enjoyed them, Julee! :-)