M&M's are like potato chips - no one can eat just one! And I'm not talking about those candy-coated chocolates; I'm talking about Georgia Romance Writers annual Moonlight & Magnolias Conference. The 2011 conference, "The Course of True Love," will be held at the Decatur Hotel & Conference Center September 29-October 2, and I am literally giddy with anticipation.
How do I love thee, M&M? Let me count the ways.
- So many inspiring workshops that I seriously need to clone myself so that I don't miss anything
- Featured speakers Eloisa James (!) and Karen White (!)
- Special craft workshop presenter Leigh Michaels
- Agent and editor appointments
- The basket raffle and book signing
- The Maggie awards ceremony, dinner and dance (it's electric!)
- Catching up with old friends and making new connections