BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Show & Tell

Pam Asberry * Dacula, GA

Yes, those are bananas.
My nineteen year old is full of surprises.
Today he demonstrated his flair for interior decorating.

*****

Lindy Chaffin Start * Decatur, GA

It was a big'un!
On Thursday I did something good for our environment and great for me.
With little effort, I planted a tree!
Do something good too, won't you join me?
(A little Dr. Seuss for Friday Show & Tell)

* * * * *

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindy, great picture....Have a great long weekend.

unstoppablestart said...

Thanks Anonymous! I thought it amusing and had to share. We appreciate your stopping by. Have a great week! - Lindy

Bryonna Nobles said...

Okay, I have to say, the show and tell pictures are a great idea. I am trying to catch up on blogs today and don't have a whole lot of time but when I saw the bananas on the hanging light, I was like "Okay, I've GOT to go look at this."

unstoppablestart said...

Hi Bryonna and welcome. Yes, Pam's bananas are hard to ignore. Hope you enjoy all the perspective you uncover with us here at WritersLi.P.P. - Lindy

Tami Brothers said...

You ladies are hilarious. Bananas on the light fixtures and trees sticking out of the back of a car... Who woulda thunk it. :)

unstoppablestart said...

Tami, you made me laugh putting our photos into a new perspective. Thanks for that! - Lindy

Pam Asberry said...

Bryonna and Tami, my kids provide me with so much fuel for my blog posts. :-) Thank you so much for joining us for Show & Tell!